Ahhhh, Thanksgiving...how do I love thee? Let me count the caloric intake! Here's a cute and quick craft for children to complete in preparation for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday:
-toilet paper tube
-brown construction paper
-orange construction paper (scraps work well)
-paint strips in fall colors (5-6)
-stapler and staples
1. Wrap toilet paper tube in brown construction paper and staple to hold in place Trim remaining paper.
2. Cut out two feet out of brown construction paper and glue to the bottom of the tube. You could also use orange construction paper for the feet, if you so choose.
3. Using the orange construction paper, cut out a small triangle and glue toward the top of the tube for the beak.
4. Glue 2 google eyes above the beak.
5. Spread out paint strips and staple to tube
This year, I am unbelievably thankful for family, friends, good health...and quick, craft projects! Whoop!!!