I decided to alter the idea a smidge and turn them into cute, inexpensive pendants that could be interchangeably strung onto a chain to match every outfit or theme you've got goin' on!
Here's how its done:
-clear, glass stones (typically sold in packs of 20ish for $1 at your
local, dollar store...whoop!)
-circular bail plate
1. Search personal pictures and images/patterns online and print out (I copied/pasted into Microsoft Word and adjusted the pics into circles approximately the same size as the beads).
2. Cut images to fit the flat side of the glass beads
3. Using a paintbrush, coat the flat side of a glass stone with a thick
layer of Mod Podge. Lay the image on top of the Mod Podge so
that the non-image side is facing upward. Allow Mod Podge to
4. Paint a layer of Mod Podge over the image to seal. Let dry.
5. Using E6000, glue a circular bail plate to the back of each stone and let dry.