|A fantastic example of balloon lollipops, courtesy of holymamablog|
|An example of balloon candy courtesy of ohdeedoh.com|
Here are some instructions for “candy” or “sweet treat” themed parties. My sister-in-law’s baby shower was themed “Sugar and Spice” in honor of her upcoming baby girl, so this idea worked out perfectly.
Balloon Lollipop Instructions
-Saran Wrap or shrink wrap
-paper towel tube
1. Blow up medium-sized balloon.
2. Tape the bottom of the balloon to the opening of the paper towel tube to secure
3. Place a sheet of Saran Wrap over the entire balloon, leaving additional wrap at the bottom of the balloon
4. Using curling ribbon, tie it around the bottom of the balloon, securing the Saran wrap. Curl the access ribbon using your scissors. Curling ribbon can also be used to wrap around the paper towel tube to make it more decorative.
|Our decor for my sister-in-law's shower ("candies" are on tables and "lollipops" are on the wall)|
Balloon Penny Candy Instructions
1. Blow up balloon
2. Placing the balloon in the center of a long piece of Saran wrap, roll the wrap around the balloon, covering the balloon entirely with Saran wrap and leaving excess on each side of the balloon.
3. Twist the access Saran wrap on each side of the balloon and tie curling ribbon around the sides. Curl access ribbon using scissors
|sheekshindigs.blogspot.com gives an adorable play on balloon lollipops|